[MEAC ICANN] FW: Applications Open: Shaping the Internet - History & Futures

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Feb 20 11:18:02 EET 2018

The below course might be of interest to some.

Fahd

Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 4:10 AM
Subject: Applications Open: Shaping the Internet - History & Futures / Aplicaciones abiertas: Dando forma a Internet -

English:

Dear All,

The Internet Society is inviting applications for the online course "Shaping the Internet - History & Futures".

The e-Learning course will be delivered through our learning portal Inforum. This online course covers essential topics for effective interactions and relationships within the Internet ecosystem and key concepts and emerging issues in Internet governance.

The course will be delivered in English, Spanish and French. Below are the links to the applications.

English: http://bit.ly/2FbfbAx[bit.ly]

Spanish: http://bit.ly/2BCzBTu[bit.ly]

French: http://bit.ly/2GrwpsQ[bit.ly]

Applications will close on 28 February.

We encourage you to share information about this course with people in your network who have an interest in Internet governance and policy.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us at learning at isoc.org.

Regards,

Internet Leadership Team