[MEAC ICANN] Second Middle East Space

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:36:35 EET 2018

Thanks Nadira, very important indeed.

Le lundi 19 février 2018, Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi <
Hadia at tra.gov.eg> a écrit :
> Thanks Nadira
>

> Hadia

Nadira Alaraj
> Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 11:17 PM
> To: Tijani BEN JEMAA
> Cc: MEAC ICANN
> Subject: Re: [MEAC ICANN] Second Middle East Space
>

> Dear All,
>
> Seems our pen holder is busy as most of us.
>
> I would like to bring the attention to the drafting team to the
>
> Proposed Interim Models for Compliance with ICANN Agreements and Policies
in Relation to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation

> Please do read through, as we only have 2 days to prepare the discussion
and understanding for our first draft.

tijani.benjemaa at benjemaa.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> Now that we have 10 volunteers to draft the statement of ME Space about
Whois compliance with GDPR, let’s start the work.

https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/M2-ctzJ6_LQ91UgZhwqiad0T5NTuMKxW_Wyq6Hwe3O5NlmAAXUIN70IL704-sgeGK_EUk1emkSHFb89ojOgJMH73hkYFO_E705cCwjimC_9onvxtCWJ7EZN27-OVK4jjjO_ucLFuIks7qIMzuswpUsWNzJ_u=s0-d-e1-ft#https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif