[MEAC ICANN] Second Middle East Space_Reminder

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Tue Feb 6 19:09:31 EET 2018

Thanks Tijani for initiating this and the follow up.

From my side I recommend “GDPR implantation and impact on DNS” as a topic, GDPR Compliance and Its operational impact of DNS industry stakeholders is a hot topic being discussed currently.

It might be useful to have an introduction at the being of the meeting so participants can introduce themselves, inform others about what do they do and why they are engaged with ICANN.

More engagement with participants and discussion rather than one way presentations.

Kind Regards,
Mohamed

( Sent by iPhone - apologies for any misspelling )