[MEAC ICANN] Second Middle East Space_Reminder

Baher Esmat baher.esmat at icann.org
Tue Feb 6 15:12:34 EET 2018

Can staff suggest topics?

Best
Baher

On 2/6/18, 2:09 PM, "MEAC.ICANN on behalf of Tijani BEN JEMAA" <meac.icann-bounces at aratld.org<mailto:meac.icann-bounces at aratld.org> on behalf of tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn<mailto:tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn>> wrote:

Dear all,

Today is the last day to propose topics for the second Middle East Space. So far, I received only one topic proposal.
This can be interpreted as a non interest in the second ME Space due to take place in San Juan, Pr at ICANN 61. But before coming to this conclusion, let’s give 2 more days for our community to propose topics (new deadline: 08 February 2018).

If you really believe that the ME Space should continue, please provide your preferred topic by 08 February 2018 at 23:59 UTC. We have a very tight time and need to start working on a selected topic very soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone: +216 98 330 114