[MEAC ICANN] [Reminder] Middle East Readout Session | Monday 13 August | 08.00 – 09.00 AM UTC

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Sun Aug 12 15:45:05 EEST 2018

Dear All,

A gentle reminder on the Middle East Readout session on Monday 13 August at 8.00 – 9.00 AM UTC.

With regards to how to join the call, here are the details:

We will be using the Adobe Connect room at https://participate.icann.org/meacswg/.

All toll-free numbers can be found at http://bit.ly/2jEFB7c.

You can also login to Adobe Connect and connect your microphone to the room.

Guest Passcode: 50 08 64 19 05

We look forward to seeing you on the call.

Thank you,

Fahd

Date: Monday, July 30, 2018 at 9:34 AM
Subject: Middle East Readout Session

Friends and Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that the MEAC Strategy Working Group (MEAC-SWG) will be holding the first Middle East readout session on ICANN62 in Panama on Monday 13 August at 8.00 – 9.00 AM UTC.

The agenda we have so far is as follows:

Welcome Remarks – [Baher Esmat] [2 minutes]
Registration Directory Services Compliance with the GDPR and Accreditation and Access Model to Nonpublic (Personal) Data – [Farzaneh Badii | Hadia Elminiawi] [20 minutes]
Geographic TLDs – [Farzaneh Badii | Tijani Ben Jemaa] [10 minutes]
KSK Rollover [Khalid Samara | Nadira Alaraj] [13 minutes]
ICANN’s Open Data Initiative - Framework Progress and Updates [Elsa Saade] [13 minutes]
Closing Remarks – [Baher Esmat] [2 minutes]

If you wish to join the call, please respond to this email off-list, and I will share with you dial-out details.

Thank you,

Fahd

On behalf of the ICANN62 Middle East Readout Session Cor Group