[MEAC ICANN] [Reminder] [Doodle Poll] Webinar - Updates on the Middle East Strategy[

Fahd Batayneh fahd.batayneh at icann.org
Tue Jan 19 10:27:56 EET 2016

Friends and Colleagues,

A gentle reminder if you may. We intend to close the poll on 22 January 2016
at 23.59 UTC.

Thank you,

Fahd

Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 6:19 PM
Subject: [Doodle Poll] Webinar - Updates on the Middle East Strategy

Friends and Colleagues,

We intend to hold a webinar to update the community on the Middle East
Strategy, and seek their advice and thoughts on how to move forward beyond
the end of the strategy mandate (30 June 2016). We are looking at the dates
of February 8 or February 9 for this webinar, and we have created a Doodle
Poll at http://doodle.com/poll/sz5sip36f3ma6d69 to get a sense on what time
slot would fit the majority of potential attendees. Kindly fill out all time
slots that would suite you. We intend to close the poll on 22 January 2016
at 23.59 UTC.

Thank you,

Baher and Fahd

Global Stakeholder Engagement, Middle East

ICANN