[ArabICANN] Congratulation

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Thu Nov 29 13:57:14 EEST 2012

Congratulation Baher for your new position of ICANN Vice-President for middle East. You really disserve it. I’m sure that you will improve the Arab Community involvement in the ICANN activities, and that you will push towards the creation of an empowered Arab domain name industry.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:   +216 98 330 114

Mobile:  +216 41 649 605