[ArabICANN] First Arab IGF Meeting Program Paper (Kuwait 9-11/10/2012)

Qusai AlShatti qshatti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 00:33:04 EEST 2012

Dear Colleagues:
Ramadan Kareem to all my dear colleagues in the list. I would to infrom you
that the draft program paper for the first Arab IGF to be held in Kuwait
from 9 - 11 Octobet 2012 has been posted on the Arab IGF website with the
following link: http://www.igfarab.org/docs/aigf-program-paper-ver2.3a.doc .
I would like to take this opportunity to ask you all to have a look at the
paper and provide us with your feedback. The Arab IGF event in Kuwait is an
event for all of us in the Arab World, so we look forward for your
participation and to see you in Kuwait to attend the event.

The event will have main theme plenaries and worshops, we look forwared for
your kind nominations for panelists as well as your proposals for workshops.

Looking forward for your input and participation in the event in Kuwait
this upcoming October

Best Regards,

Qusai AlShatti