[ArabICANN] WCIT-12: Public Views and Opinions

Fahd A. Batayneh fahd.batayneh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 11:43:33 EEST 2012

Thanks Baher.

This is an interesting step forward by the ITU, but I think it still does
not resolve the problem because all eyes are on the TD-64 document (which
started with 27 pages, and has evolved into more than 270 pages as we
speak). For those of you who do not know the nature of the TD-64 document,
it is the mother of all WCIT-12 documents; the document that contains the
outcomes of the various prep-coms with ITU member states.

Let us see if the ITU will take a courageous step and publish the TD-64
before the meeting commences in Dubai.

Fahd