[ArabICANN] ICANN Brussels meeting concluded - شبكة حوكمة الانترنت العربية

Mohammed Al-Dhaifi mr at yemen.net.ye
Thu Jul 1 13:49:27 EEST 2010

That is a great step Shaarawy. I think it is a good idea to have a website
and forum to get benefit of the great inputs on this mailing list and make
it available to all interested parties.

One comment about the name you suggested "Arab Internet Governance Network"
while as it is mentioned it will be for Arab IGF, Arab ICANN, Region or Arab
ISOC. So, don’t you think it is better to choice general name. For example
"Arab Internet Leaders".

Thanks once again for a great work and being volunteer

Best Regards,

Eng. Mohammed R. Al-Dhaifi
Internet System Administrator
MTIT, Yemen Telecom.